Why Steak and Ale?
STEP 2 – GROWTH MARKET
The new Steak and Ale offers a contemporary, cost-effective franchise opportunity with a highly recognizable brand. Our stylish prototype features nostalgic touches that harken back to its heyday, while allowing for local-marketing flexibility. Steak and Ale’s revival will be driven by a streamlined operational and supply chain business model, an outstanding menu complemented by craft beers and local wine selections, exceptional people committed to providing impeccable customer service and a company-wide passion for perfection. Your guests will be instantly delighted with the refined look, charming atmosphere and one-of-a-kind dining experience of this iconic American restaurant.
- $50,000 Initial Franchise Fee
- Build-out Investment, excluding land, approximately $250-$275/sq ft
- Royalties: 5% of gross sales
- Production/Marketing Fund: 1% of gross sales
- Deep Operational expertise
- On-site training provided
- Restaurant conversions permitted
- Full year marketing calendar
Team capabilities draw on our more than 50 year history