Why Steak and Ale?
OPERATIONS / TRAINING
For the pre-opening of your first Steak and Ale, members of our Operations Team will assist you every step of the way.
Training timeline includes the following:
- 45 Days Prior – Pre-opening Meeting
- 14 Days Prior – Training Meeting
- Restaurant Set up Week
- 10-14 Days Prior – Opening Training Team on site
- 9 Days Prior – Employee Training Week
- 3 Days Prior – Practice session (role play)
- Opening Day
- Opening Week Supervision
- Follow-up Support
Steak and Ale or a designated third party will provide training to you and your restaurant team.
- Your management team will be required to complete a 6 to 8 week training program based on prior experience
- Onsite training will be provided to the entire team before restaurant opening
- All parties must successfully complete the training to the satisfaction of the Steak and Ale Operations/Training team prior to opening your restaurant
The Operations contact is your consultant and first line of communications with Steak and Ale.
The Operations contact will:
- Be a teacher for Operators and Managers
- Provide guidance and oversight on Manager and Employee training and retention
- Assist in Optimization of Profits and Quality of Operations
- Audit for the company
- Protect and enforce the marks of the Steak and Ale brand and its business systems