Iconic restaurant brand rings in St. Patrick’s day with the return of Blarney Blast™ menu, available from March 1-30
Dallas, TX (RestaurantNews.com) The luck of the Irish is riding the rainbow back to Bennigan’s just in time for every leprechaun’s favorite holiday!
Known across the nation for its one-of-a-kind Irish hospitality, the iconic restaurant brand is readying for St. Patrick’s Day by donning its best green attire and bringing back the ever-popular Blarney Blast™ menu. From March 1-30, guests can celebrate the spirit of St. Paddy’s Day every day at Bennigan’s with an assortment of new scratch-made, Irish-Inspired items including:
- Loaded Blarney Pub Fries – Bennigan’s signature Homestyle French Fries, piled high and loaded with housemade chili con queso, alehouse onions, shredded Carolina pulled pork, bacon pieces, melted cheddar cheese, drizzled with BBQ sauce and topped with sour cream, pickled jalapeños, and fresh green onions.
- The Rueben Brat – A unique twist on a traditional Irish favorite! Juicy bratwurst, layered with sauerkraut, melted Swiss cheese, and 1,000 Island dressing, served on toasted rye bread with Homestyle French Fries.
- Molly Malone’s Irish Linguine – A festive Irish combination of linguine pasta, corned beef, green cabbage, red onions, carrots, and peas sautéed to tender perfection and tossed in housemade creamy Irish sauce. Topped with parmesan cheese, and fresh parsley and served with buttery garlic toast.
- Irish Cream Cheesecake – A chocolate lover’s dream! Bennigan’s famous New York Style Cheesecake, covered with housemade Bailey’s Irish Cream ganache and topped with shamrock candy sprinkles.
Of course, no St. Paddy’s Day celebration is complete without raising a glass and toasting the traditional Irish way at the American Legend. The Barney Blast™ menu has that taken care of as well with a delicious list of new handcrafted cocktails along with traditional Bennigan’s favorites:
- Emerald Isle Party Punch – Get the party started with Jim Beam Apple Bourbon, DeKuyper Sour Apple Pucker, Midori Melon Liqueur, DeKupyer Blue Curacao, and Red Bull®.
- Paddy’s Lemon Drop Martini – Paddy’s Irish Whiskey, fresh lemon juice, sugar cubes, and Finest Call Premium Lemon Sour with a sugar rim. Sláinte!
- Celtic Peach Blaster – A true Blarney Blast™ of flavor! Ole Smoky Peach Tennessee Whiskey, Paddy’s Irish Whiskey, Monin Stone Fruit, Finest Call Peach Puree, and Red Bull® Yellow Edition.
- Minty Leprechaun – Feed your inner leprechaun with Mozart White Chocolate Vanilla Cream Liqueur, Paddy’s Irish Whiskey, DeKuyper Creme de Menthe Dark, DeKuyper Creme de Cacao Light, and a splash of cream. Served with an Oreo® cookie rim, whipped cream, and Shamrock sprinkles.
- Tableside Irish Coffee – Bennigan’s signature cocktail that is always warm and comforting with a distinct whiskey flavor. Made with house-brewed coffee, Paddy’s Irish Whiskey finished with fresh lightly whipped cream and a sugar rim. Sweetened to taste.
- Samuel Adams Boston Lager – Bold, rich, and complex. The unmistakable character of this brew has become an American original.
Along with its delicious Blarney Blast™ menu, each Bennigan’s location will feature green beer, Corned Beef and Cabbage, and Beer Cheese Soup during the week of St. Patrick’s Day, while supplies last.
“We love celebrating St. Paddy’s Day at Bennigan’s and that’s evidenced by how carefully we have crafted the Blarney Blast™ menu into an emotional and festive connection with our guests,” said Chairman and CEO Paul Mangiamele. “The holiday is all about celebrating good health, fun, and fortune with the ones you love, and what better way to do that than with our Legendary atmosphere, chef-driven Irish food, and hand-crafted cocktails?”
For the nearest location, menu, hours, and additional information, visit Bennigans.com.
You’re with friends at Bennigan’s. The American Legend!
About Legendary Restaurant Brands
Legendary Restaurant Brands owns the iconic Bennigan’s and Steak and Ale brands – the pioneers of casual dining. Bennigan’s is a high-energy neighborhood full-service restaurant that is redefining and leading casual dining again. With chef-driven food, innovative drinks, and warm, friendly Irish hospitality, this Legendary brand delivers memorable dining experiences to every guest and offers a franchise model capable of compelling returns on investment. The polished, fast-casual brand Bennigan’s On The Fly was designed for non-traditional venues, including hotels, or as a delivery-only virtual model that can be operated out of an existing commercial kitchen. Steak and Ale is another American Original poised for a triumphant return. Redefined as a 21st Century polished-casual concept, the new Steak and Ale will once again set the standard for affordable, family-friendly steakhouses.
To join Bennigan’s Legendary franchise family, visit LegendaryRestaurantBrands.com or call 800.804.5049.