To Our Legendary Guests/e-Club Members
At Bennigan’s nothing is more important than the health and well-being of our guests and team members. That has never been more true than today.
We are writing to share with you some of the additional measures we are taking – on top of our already-stringent safety and cleanliness standards – to ensure that our restaurants remain a safe place to work and dine during the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak:
- We have formed an internal team to monitor updates and recommendations issued by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and state and local public health departments. This team is responsible for proactively communicating with our franchise partners and team leaders at the restaurant level to ensure that our procedures and practices meet or exceed all recommended guidelines.
- Sanitization, safety and health processes are reviewed with the restaurant staff every day prior to each shift.
- We are following a comprehensive cleaning and sanitization process that includes a vigilant procedure for disinfecting all hard surfaces, doors and handles.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of all high-traffic areas.
- Our restrooms are thoroughly cleaned every 30 minutes.
- We have shared up-to-date resources and tools with our franchise partners and team members to help them stay clean, healthy and informed.
- We are providing hand sanitizer for guests and team members both proactively and upon request.
- We are strictly enforcing our current policy of requiring team members to stay home if they are not feeling well or have a fever. (Where applicable: Team members will be provided paid time off in these instances.)
- We have re-emphasized our internal training to focus on frequent and proper hand-washing and personal hygiene.
- Menus and tabletops are sanitized between each use.
- All produce is washed daily in an FDA and EPA-approved cleaning solution.
- Our kitchen staff always wear gloves, as well as our front-of-house team members when handling food, to ensure there is no cross-contamination.
- All team members have a state-approved Food Safety Handler Certification.
- We are providing disposable containers, cups and cutlery for carryout orders to all guests, upon request.
Again, your health and safety is our utmost priority. We hope you will choose to continue dining with us in the days and weeks ahead. Please also remember that we provide both take-out and delivery options, should you choose to enjoy a meal from Bennigan’s in the comfort of your home or office.
Thank you for your loyalty and continued support.