Refreshed menu now available at all locations
Dallas, TX (Restaurant News Release) Bennigan’s, the iconic brand beloved across the globe for its chef-driven American fare and friendly Irish hospitality, is celebrating summer with the launch of a new signature beverage menu.
Beginning today, guests can escape the summer heat while quenching their thirst with these creative distillations:
- Bourbon Berry Smash – Maker’s Mark Bourbon, Finest Call Simple Syrup, cranberry juice, fresh muddled blackberries, lime, mint
- Cinnamon Apple Margarita – 1800 Reposado Tequila, Finest Call Premium Lemon Sour and apple juice, served with a cinnamon sugar rim and lemon wedge
- Lucky Lemonade – Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka, Midori Melon Liqueur, Finest Call Premium Sour, Minute Maid® Lemonade, Sprite®, a fresh green apple
- Stout Bloody Mary – Stolichnaya Vodka, Finest Call Premium Lime Sour, Finest Call Loaded Blood Mary Mix and Tabasco Sauce, topped with GUINNESS Draught and a bacon salt rim
- Long Ireland Iced Tea – Jameson Irish Whiskey, Stolichnaya Vodka, DeKuyper Triple Sec, Finest Call Premium Lemon Sour, Coke®, fresh lemon
- Irish Coffee – assembled tableside with Jameson Irish Whiskey and gourmet coffee, topped with a collar of fresh hand-crafted whipped cream, served in an authentic glass from Ireland with a sugar rim
“At Bennigan’s, where every day is St. Paddy’s Day, we are committed to serving hand-crafted, innovative drinks with a flare, at an affordable price,” said Legendary Restaurant Brands Chairman and CEO Paul Mangiamele. “The inspiration behind our incredible beverage program stems from our high-energy and professional bartenders who proudly bleed green and deliver the true Bennigan’s experience to our guests on a daily basis. Our experts have been experimenting with a variety of recipes, and now that the drinks are perfected, we’re looking forward to introducing the new menu. Without a doubt, this is the best beverage innovation in casual dining. I’m certain our guests will love it!”
As it redefines the casual dining segment, Legendary Restaurant Brands LLC continues to experience significant growth both domestically and overseas, including 50 percent AUV growth and 6 percent same-store-sales growth over the past two years. Since the end of 2012, the company has opened new franchise locations in Clarksburg and Frederick, Md; Santa Clara and Sacramento, Calif.; Melbourne, Fla., Tysons Corner, Va.; Veracruz, Mexico; Larnaca, Cyprus; Obarrio, Panama; Doha, Qatar; and Dubai, UAE; and a corporate location in Panama City, Fla.
Additional restaurants are planned for California, Florida, Tennessee and Texas; and internationally in Mexico, Central America, Cyprus, Bahrain and Australia.
For your nearest location, menu, hours and additional information, visit Bennigans.com.
You’re with friends at Bennigan’s. The American Legend!
About Legendary Restaurant Brands
Legendary Restaurant Brands owns the iconic Bennigan’s and Steak and Ale brands – the pioneers of casual dining – as well as the non-traditional brand, Bennigan’s On The Fly. Bennigan’s is a high-energy neighborhood restaurant and tavern that is redefining casual dining. With chef-driven food, innovative drinks and warm, friendly Irish hospitality, this Legendary brand delivers memorable dining experiences to every guest and offers a franchise model capable of compelling returns on investment. Steak and Ale is another American Original poised for a triumphant return. Redefined as a 21st Century polished-casual concept, the new Steak and Ale will once again set the standard for affordable, family-friendly steakhouses.
For franchising information, visit Bennigans.com or call 855-GOT-BENN. This advertisement does not constitute a franchise offering. Franchise offerings are made by Franchise Disclosure Document only.